Lash Lifting FAQ
1. Q: Do you need to have long lashes to do the treatment?
A: No this treatment is suitable for someone who has short or long lashes. However, we do recommend those who wish to lengthen and strengthen their lashes to purchase Rapid Lash to use for post care maintenance.
2. Q: Are there any contraindications with this treatment?
A: In some cases there is a chance of redness or irritation, however this is very rare and if happens at all is minimal.
3. Q: What do I need to know when I come in for my appointment?
A: When coming in for your appointment you should have no eye makeup on and if you wear contacts please do not have them in when you come to your appointment.
4. Q: Will it damage my eye lashes?
A: No. The solution used is not harmful and is only applied to the new growth area of the lashes, down towards the base – never to the end of the lashes.
5. Q: Who is this procedure not good for?
A: Anyone who has chronic dry eye, conjunctivitis, damaged lashes or lashes with gaps, any type of eye infection, recent chemo treatments. If you have any concerns on whether this is the right treatment for you, consult your esthetician.
6. Q: What is the recommended post care following this treatment?
A: Clients are advised to leave lashes untouched for the first 24 hours. No eye makeup, cleansing etc. When wearing makeup it should be non-waterproof mascara (removal of waterproof mascara can be too harsh on the lashes and weaken the lift), no use of eye lash curlers, avoid any intense heat for first 24 hours (tanning, hot yoga, steam room, etc.).