- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All appointments an hour or longer, require a credit card to be held on file when appointment is initially booked. Glow requests 24 hour notification of cancellation. If you provide less than 24 hour notice or fail to show up for your appointment, you will be charged 50% of your service.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and cash.
- Glow is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Glow Cancelation/No-Show Policy
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS:
Your appointments are very important to all members of our team at Glow Beauty Boutique. Time allocated for any appointment is reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations. All our policies are designed to benefit our guests and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR OUR VALUED GUESTS
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need. We ask that all new and current guests supply a credit card to have on our files. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations the following fees will be applied to your card or alternatively billed out to you:
- Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
- Notification given day of scheduled appointment or 24 hours within scheduled appointment or failure to show up for your appointment will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount.
Services that fall under this policy:
- Any services that are scheduled together that are 60 minutes or longer
- Lavish Lashes
- Facials or Treatment Facials
IPL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR OUR VALUED GUESTS
We do understand how easy it may be to forget an appointment therefore all our appointments are confirmed 48-72 hours’ prior via email, text and/or phone call for your convenience. In an effort to make sure that you are receiving our confirmations, please ensure that we have your current email address, cell phone number and any other important contact number on file.
As a courtesy, we will send out an email to confirm your service appointments three business day prior to your appointment date. Additionally, we send out a text message three business days prior to your appointment where we request a reply confirmation from you by text, where your appointment is then automatically confirmed in our system. Should we not receive a text message confirmation from you, we will then call you to confirm your appointment 1-2 days before. It remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and help us service our guests better by providing enough notice to avoid the cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right to cancel, void or change any promotional offer advertised by Glow, without notice, if no expiration date is indicated in the marketing material.
- When booking a service, you must inform us of your intent to use a promotional offer. We reserve the right to book no more than two discounted services each and every business day. If you fail to inform us, you may be liable for the full price of the service.