Receptionist/Guest Services Position
Be Part of a Top 200 U.S. Salon!
Looking for a fun, professional and cutting-edge salon to be a part of? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are a boutique skincare salon that offers a variety of award-winning services and treatments. This includes: expert brow waxing, Brazilian speed waxing, professional makeup application, and all natural and organic airbrush tanning.
Benefits of joining our team:
Aside from being a part of a fun, positive and upbeat team environment:
• Complimentary services, 40% off all retail
• Incentive Programs, Paid Time Off, 401K for qualified positions
• Flexible scheduling — full time and part time available
• Retirement Plans
• Medical and other Benefits for qualified positions
• Paid advanced education
Is this position right for you?
• Upbeat and positive attitude is a must – no job is too small!
• Always wanting to be the best part of someone’s day
• Eager to learn and grow
• Hours will vary between days, evenings and Saturdays. Open availability is preferred, and Saturday availability is a must. Average of 15-20 hours to start. Shifts are 9am-1pm and 1pm-8pm Tuesday – Friday and Saturday 8am-4pm.
• 1 year+ experience in a Salon/Spa or Customer Services is required for this position. Please do not inquire otherwise.
Some tasks include:
• Opening and Closing the shop
• Answer phones
• Meet and greet clients
• Retail sales
• Cash clients out
• Marketing and social media
• Fill out daily scoreboard
• Maintain cleanliness and efficiency of the salon
Job Type: Part-time, pay based on experience.
Required education: High school or equivalent, Licensed cosmetologist, esthetician is a plus!
Please email your resume to: email@example.com with the subject line: “Front Desk”. We look forward to hearing from you! You can also stop by 351A Washington St. Braintree, MA and fill out an application.